New release of CopyCat LiveMirror.
- Fixed problem that sometimes occured when replicating table with timestamp fields as primary key, or when no primary key was present in the table.
- Fixed a bug that caused empty strings to be converted to null values.
Registered customers can download the new version from the Licences tab of their customer account, others can get the evaluation version from the product page
The CopyCat development team is pleased to announce a new version of CopyCat LiveMirror, version 1.01.0 !
Changed in this release include :
- Added a button in the LiveMirror Manager to give direct access to the latest log file for the selected configuration.
- Enabled replication for tables having no primary key.
- Excluded temporary tables from replication.
- Set dialect 3 by default during configuration setup.
- Fixed a bug causing replication to fail for ftFmtBCD fields.
- Improved error handling in case of exceptions occurring during database preparation.
By popular request, I’ve created a new demo project
, that should serve as an easy introduction into using CopyCat Developer edition. The code is very simple, with ample comments, so I think it should be easy to use.
This new demo is based on the new features of TCcConfig that were introduced a few versions ago, and which the old example projects didn’t take advantage of, and that has allowed us to greatly simplify the code.
The demo will be included in future releases of CopyCat Developer, but for now, you can get a hold of it here
Please let us know what you think of it in the comments or in the forum, and if you have any other ideas of things you would like to see examples of, we’re eager to hear your suggestions!