- Added an option allowing you to specify a list of tables to exclude from replication.
- Added an option allowing you to manually create or remove CopyCat meta-data (system tables and triggers) from your databases.
- Add button to synchronize manually.
- If no primary key is available, LiveMirror will now use any available unique index to identify the rows to replicate.
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect date/time formatting for date fields used in primary keys in dialect 1 databases.
- Corrected a refresh problem : if you kill the service from the task manager, the “Started” label does not get refreshed in the LiveMirror Manager.
CopyCat LiveMirror version 1.2.0 is out ! Users with an active subscription can get it from their private download page. To download an evaluation version, click here. Change list :